70 to 250 watt low frequency severe application ozone transformers (oil)
Low frequency, severe application ozone transformers designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous duty, corona discharge ozone generation and electrostatic applications. All copper windings and a rugged high-temperature and high-voltage insulation system, housed in a very compact hermetically sealed enclosure, ensure operation at 85°C. CTRL + P to print product cutsheet.
Case size 100, 200, 300, 400
UL & CSA Recognized Component.
- Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous-duty, corona-discharge ozone- generation and electrostatic applications. UL & CSA Recognized Component.
- State-of-the-art, commercial-quality,design features assure a significant increase in operational performance, where standard ignition and neon transformers routinely fail.
- Cost-effective, compact and high generation-efficient design typically capable of supporting twice the ozone generation load of a conventional transformer.
- Hermetically sealed for long service life in severe service applications such as corona-discharge ozone-generation, electrostatics, and static bars. 2-year limited warranty
- Hermetic sealing with a superior grade of liquid encapsulate, introduced under vacuum, surrounds the critical components ensuring a virtual corona free operating environment within the enclosure, and a long service life. 2-year limited warranty.
- This short-circuit-proof current limiting transformer is designed to withstand continuous operation in the most demanding of electrical and temperature environments.
- All copper windings and a rugged high-temperature and high-voltage insulation system, housed in a very compact hermetically sealed enclosure, ensure operation at 85°C.
- Guaranteed secondary phasing eliminates high-voltage flash-over between transformers secondary wiring, in systems with multiple transformers.
- Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperatures, to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Custom ceramic high and low-voltage terminations with 10-32 threaded studs enable industry standard add-on terminations, such as Rajah (spark plug) and others, to be used.
- Separate ground stud ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure.
- Standard configurations are end and midpoint-grounded 6kv, 8kv, 10kv, 12kv & 15/17kv units in power ranges from 70 to 250 watts. Standard designs are 120v/60hz & 220v/50:60hz (see back for details). Consult the factory for custom configurations.
- Highly qualified technical support, with a thorough understanding of ozone applications.
* Optional dual-positioning, accessory-mounting brackets available (as shown in illustration). Custom mounting brackets are available upon factory consultation.
|7||35-11023 ***||120/60||260||125||10||23||End Gnd||35||6.6(3.0)|
|10||35-11218 ***||120/60||260||125||12||18||End Gnd||35||6.6(3.0)|
UL & CSA Recognized Component * Suitable for 400hz operation ***Obsolete, replacement listed below
(pdf format, view or download)