50 to 250 watt medium frequency solid state transformers (oil)
Medium frequency, severe application ozone transformers. Hermetically sealed for long service life in severe service applications. Consistent performance, high loading capacity and long life. Separate ground stud ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure. Guaranteed secondary phasing eliminates high-voltage flash-over between transformers and secondary wiring in systems with multiple transformers. CTRL + P to print product cutsheet.
- Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous-duty, high-frequency, corona- discharge, ozone-generation and electrostatic applications.
- State-of-the-art, commercial-quality, design features assure a significant increase in operational performance where standard automotive ignition coils routinely fail.
- Cost-effective, compact and high generation-efficient design typically capable of supporting twice the ozone generation load of a conventional transformer.
- Hermetically sealed for long service life in severe service applications, such as corona-discharge, ozone-generation, electrostatics and static bars. 2-year limited warranty.
- Hermetic sealing with a superior grade of liquid encapsulate, introduced under vacuum, surrounds the critical components ensuring a virtual corona free operating environment within the enclosure, and a long service life. 2-year limited warranty.
- Consistent performance, high loading capacity and long life -- unlike automotive coils.
- All copper windings and a rugged high-temperature, high-voltage insulation system, housed in a very compact, hermetically-sealed, deep drawn enclosure.
- Guaranteed secondary phasing eliminates high-voltage flash-over between transformers and secondary wiring in systems with multiple transformers.
- Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperatures to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Custom ceramic high and low-voltage terminations with 10-32 threaded studs enable industry standard add-on terminations, such as Rajah (spark plug) and others, to be used.
- Separate ground stud ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure. Primary and secondary are electrically independent.
- Standard voltage configurations are end point grounded and are modeled after the highest energy automotive racing designs. Models for frequency: ranges 400hz - 2khz and 2khz - 15khz. Standard designs are based on low voltage primary (see back for details). Consult the factory for alternate configurations and voltages.
- Highly qualified technical support with a thorough understanding of ozone applications.
* Optional dual-positioning, accessory-mounting brackets available (as shown in illustration). Custom mounting brackets are available upon factory consultation.
|1||HFF106||120/1||5a||.73mh/.02||10mh||25/75||1 - 15||End Gnd||25||2.0(0.9)|
|2||SP225||50/1||3||2.8mh/.19||.36mh||10/250||1 - 10||Isolated/End||30||3.3(1.5)|
(pdf format, view or download)