1kva to 16kva low to medium frequency severe application (oil)
Low to medium frequency, severe application ozone transformers designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands. Increased Ozone production as a result of matching transformer designs with the capacitive ozone load. This yields greater ozone production with lower primary input current, reduced package size, and competitive over-all cost. CTRL + P to print product cutsheet.
Case size 100, 200, 300, 400
UL & CSA Recognized Component.
- Increased Ozone production as a result of matching transformer designs with the capacitive ozone load. This yields greater ozone production with lower primary input current, reduced package size, and competitive over-all cost.
- Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous-duty, corona-discharge, ozone generation, and electrostatic applications.
- State-of-the-art, commercial-quality, design features assure significant increase in operational performance, where standard air type transformers routinely fail.
- Cost-effective, compact and high generation-efficient design, typically capable of supporting twice the ozone-generation load of a conventional transformer.
- High-voltage, factory standard, output-voltage configuration available, includes 4kv 6kv, 8kv, 10kv, 15kv and 25kv. The end point ground designs range in frequency from 50hz to 2khz with power levels from 1kva to 12kva. Typical primary configurations: 120/240, 230/460. Consult the factory for alternate configurations and voltages.
- Feature Enhanced Case110 series incorporates isolated secondary winding which allows the end point ground current to be safely measured; protected terminals; spade push-on connectors for primary connections; and, a low-profile enclosure.
- Hermetic sealing with a superior grade of liquid encapsulate, introduced under vacuum, surrounds the critical components ensuring a virtual corona free operating environment within the enclosure, and a long service life. 2-year limited warranty.
- Line-frequency transformers are short-circuit-proof, current-limiting designs, to withstand operation in the most demanding of electrical and temperature environments.
- All copper windings, and a rugged, high-temperature, high-voltage insulation system, housed in a very compact, hermetically-sealed enclosure.
- Guaranteed secondary phasing eliminates high-voltage flashover between transformers and secondary wiring in systems with multiple transformers.
- Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperatures, to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Custom ceramic high and low-voltage terminations with 10-32 threaded studs, enable industry standard add-on terminations such as Rajah (spark plug) and others to be used.
- Separate ground stud ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure.
- Highly qualified technical support with a thorough understanding of ozone applications.
Volts / Hz
UL and CSA recognized component
Product with letter "I" in the sales code is isolated secondary ground type.
* Hz is nominal, +- 50% frequency with 100% VA rating; max case temp 65 degrees C.
** See 70 - 150va / low frequency data sheet for dimensional table.
(pdf format, view or download)