500 - 20kva, 1 kHz to 35 kHz resonant system components
Designed to provide maximum efficiency by allowing digital pulse drive by SSD and ATI series inverters. Magnetic package converts pulse waveform to sine wave on cells for energy efficient operation. Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands. Dry type of encapsulation provides the highest reliability in harsh increments, second to liquid filled. CTRL + P to print product cutsheet.
- Designed to provide maximum efficiency by allowing digital pulse drive by SSD and ATI series inverters. Magnets package converts pulse waveform to sine wave on cells for energy-efficient operation.
- Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous-duty, high-frequency, corona- discharge ozone, plasma generation, and electrostatic applications.
- Cost-effective, compact and high generation-efficient design typically capable of supporting twice the ozone generation load of conventional components.
- Dry type of encapsulation provides the highest reliability in harsh increments, second to liquid filled.
- Design uses the finest high-quality material for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Chokes are strap able for dual-voltage operation.
- Package design intended for continuous operation with high power-factor plasma loads.
- Integral aluminum mounting brackets facilitate quick installation.
- Chokes are class 'H' for maximum durability and safe operation in the highest certified thermal settings.
- Consistent performance, high loading capacity and long life.
- All copper windings, and a rugged, high-temperature, high-voltage insulation system.
- Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperatures to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Highly qualified technical support with a thorough understanding of ozone and plasma applications.
Performance Information - Inductors
|1||SP223-1||10/5||.3mh / 1.2mh||5 - 25||400 / 800|
|2||SP206-1||60||27mh / 106uh||1 - 25||50 / 100|
|3||SP242-1||10||5mh||1 - 10||800|
|4||SP242-3||10||10mh||1 - 10||800|
|5||SP252-2||10/5||5 / 20mH||1 - 10||350 / 700|
|6||SP221-1||50/25||.9 / 3.8mh||1 - 15||400 / 800|
|7||SP221-2||40/20||1.25 / 5.0mh||1 - 15||400 / 800|
|8||SP221-3||50/25||1.03 / 4.1mh||1 - 15||400 / 800|
|9||SP305-1||10/20||.187 / .750mh||5 - 25||400 / 800|
|10||SP305-2||10/20||.3 / 1.2mh||5 - 25||400 / 800|
Performance Information - Transformers
|Item||Cat #||Secondary KV||
|VA||Inverter AC Input|