35-150 watt low frequency transformers for severe application environments
Transformers designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands. These transformers are NOT oil filled. Complex impregnation and premium materials surround the critical components, ensuring a virtual corona-free operating environment within the enclosure, and a long service life that rivals oil. Cost-effective, compact, and high generation efficiency design.
Now conforms to European Union requirements.
- Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous-duty, corona-discharge, ozone-generation, and electrostatic applications. UL and CSA Recognized Component. CE rating on the 220v line of products.
- Completely sealed for Maximum Life, and Resistance to harsh environments, the design features assure a significant increase in operational performance where standard ignition and neon transformers routinely fail.
- Cost-effective, compact and high generation-efficient design, typically capable of supporting twice the ozone generation load of a conventional transformer.
- Vacuum impregnation-sealed for long service life in severe service applications such as corona-discharge, ozone-generation, electrostatics, and static bars. 2-year limited warranty for all applications including corona-discharge ozone generation.
- Complex impregnation and premium materials surround the critical components, ensuring a virtual corona-free operating environment within the enclosure, and a long service life that rivals oil.
- This short-circuit-proof, current-limiting transformer is designed to withstand continuous operation in the most demanding of electrical and temperature environs.
- All copper windings, a rugged high-temperature and high-voltage insulation system, housed in a very compact, vacuum- sealed enclosure, ensure operation at 65°C.
- Separate ground wire ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure.
- Standard KV configurations are end point ground 4, 5, 6.5, 7.1, 8.5, 10, 11.4 units in power ranges from 35 to 150 watts. Standard designs are 120v/60hz & 220v/50:60hz. Consult the factory for custom configurations.
- All mounting brackets are Stainless Steel.
- Premium high-voltage wire for Maximum Life.
- Custom terminations and wire lengths upon request.
- Highly qualified technical support with a thorough understanding of ozone applications.
All above: specials and wire configuration available upon request.
(pdf format, view or download)