Gen2 Plasma Block Products
After extensive R & D a line of more efficient and higher concentration ozone generators. Results are either a higher volume or concentration.Ozone concentration on air-cooled units will be 10-12wt%, higher for water-cooled units. Only the internals of the block are changed in the Gen2 line. Gen2 products can be substituted into existing equipment.
Introducing the Gen2 Plasma Blocks®. A new line of Plasma Block® products with a significant improvement in watt hours/lb of ozone (e.g. more ozone for the same power consumption). This results in either a higher volume or concentration. Ozone concentration on air-cooled units will be 10-12wt%, even higher for water-cooled units with power consumption remaining about the same.
Only the internals of the block are changed in the Gen2 line. The product footprint, size, appearance, dimensions, power consumption and control remain identical to the current Plasma Block® line. Gen2 products can be substituted into existing equipment.
Watch for additional performance details on each product in the near future.
All current Plasma Block® products will have a Gen2 equivalent. All Gen1 products are and will remain available for customers who do not require or want the performance of Gen2.
Price increase, a modest 20 - 40% by product.
Design Features (remain unchanged from the current product line)
- All high voltage is safely contained completely within the Plasma Block® thereby eliminating shock hazards and dirt buildup which can cause dangerous flashover. High-voltage wiring is booted and all metal grounded.
- Advanced design eliminates the possibility of ozone leakage from the body or fittings. The only ozone leak possible is at the customer tightened ozone fitting. All non-metal materials are ozone rated.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold, and greatly retards damage caused by accidental ozone exposure.
- Directly installable by UL 508a panel house.
- Micro Channel® design results in high concentration, reduced high-voltage levels and more efficient operation. Concentrator or bottle feed of at least -60°F dew point, filtered, positive pressure oxygen is required. Materials in the gap are: ceramic and aluminum.
- Ideal for ‘over the road’ applications. Instant ON ozone production. – No warm up time.
- Precision machined aluminum block eliminates inefficient hot spots and facilitates operation at high pressures, as well as vacuum ride through. Only 1 psi drop with 10 LPM Flow. As with any cell, the most predictable performance occurs in the positive pressure domain. Maximum pressure 100 psi. 2.7 safety factor at 150 psi.
- Ozone level automatically controlled to ± 1% from 85 to 130vac; or 170v to 260vac depending on model.
- Pre-mounted, seasoned and tested package sub-system, which includes cell, transformer, inverter and fan. Design uses the finest quality material and machining for maximum performance and efficiency.
- The Inverter is a reduced power version of PTI’s popular SSD110. All control and interface features of the SSD110 are available in this product.
- 23 kHz operating frequency for silent operation.
- Line voltage 120v or 240v, 50/60hz.
- Inlet 3/8", Outlet 3/8” both Stainless Compression are standard; 1/4” or 1/4” NPT on request.
- Pre-seasoned, calibrated and pre-adjusted to customers’ individual performance needs. Ready to install. Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals, are conducted to ensure the highest level of product quality, reliability and consistency.