70g @ 5% Plasma Block Air Cooled
One of the new design Plasma Blocks featuring a one-piece block/heat sink that dissipates heat more efficiently and allows greater ozone generation related to it's overall size. The Gen2 block in this product will produce 65g per hour of 10% wt ozone. Service simplicity due to automatic fault diagnostics.
For added application information, see the Plasma Block Application Guide.
Rack Mount or Stand Alone
Fully automatic tuning for constant ozone output and installation simplicity
Service simplicity due to automatic fault diagnostics
Silent, Rugged, Reliable and Cost Effective
No exposed high-voltage safety hazards
Now available with PlasmaVIEW ® software (optional)
- Wi-Fi and digital communications available as an option. Simple and less expensive.
- Service simplicity due to automatic fault diagnostics.
- Easily interface to PLC or computer.
- Micro Processor based, installation simplicity and automatic tuning for constant ozone output.
- Automatic bus voltage compensation stabilizes output as power line conditions change.
- Efficient, compact, silent (25khz), safe, rugged, reliable, advanced – all the normal traits of a PTI product. Same precise linear control, with turn down to 1%, as all Plasma Block products.
- Maximum up-time , durable, commercial / industrial solution the ozone industry requires.
- Control connections of the essential I/O functions are the same as all other Plasma Block products.
- PDM, Voltage and Frequency potentiometers have their own jumper selection for on board control if desired.
- Line voltage 240v (standard and UL approved), 120v available (not UL approved).
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold as well as greatly retarding damaged caused by accidental ozone exposure.
- Like all other Plasma Block products, the feed gas supply must be either PSA concentrator or bottle feed of at least -60°F dew point, filtered, positive-pressure oxygen.
PTI will set up and tune units to the customers desired specifications.
Oxygen pressure - (5 - 100 psi) (UL 5x rated)
Oxygen flow liters/minute - stats available soon
Heat load btu/hr = stats available soon
Chassis (rack mount or stand alone)
Inlet fittings (none, 1/4",3/8, other)
Outlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8, other)
Weight Lbs (Kg) :
34.5 Lbs. (15.68) Kg.
(pdf format, view or download)
DAT210 is the standard control circuit board for this unit.