450g @5% Plasma Block water cooled
The largest size Plasma Block containing multiple ozone subassembly blocks. Available in Gen1 or Gen2. 5.2 lbs/day at 9.5% and 9 LPM; 24 lbs/day at 4.7% weight and 90 LPM (Oxygen or Concentrator). Pre-mounted, seasoned and tested package sub-system which includes individual operational status indicators for each Plasma Block® , PDM controlled inverter, fans.
For added application information, see the Plasma Block® Application Guide manual.
Refer to - Configuration Options Summary Sheet
- Silent, Rugged, Reliable, Safe, Efficient, Cost-effective, Compact, Light-Weight, Ceramic dielectrics.
- 5.2 lbs/day at 9.5% and 9 LPM; 24 lbs/day at 4.7% weight and 90 LPM (Oxygen or Concentrator).
- No exposed high-voltage safety hazards.
- Precise ozone control using Pulse Density Modulation (PDM) via potentiometer, 4/20ma or 0-10vdc.
- Precise Linear Control with Turn-down to 1%.
- Useful pressure range: 5 – 100 psi.
- Now available with PlasmaVIEW® software (optional).
- All high voltage is safely contained completely within the Plasma Blo3ck™ thereby eliminating shock hazards and dirt buildup which can cause dangerous flashover. High-voltage wiring is booted and all metal grounded.
- Pre-mounted, seasoned and tested package sub-system, which includes cells, heat exchangers, inlet gas flow meters, all inlet/outlet piping, manifolds, transformers, individual operational status indicators for each Plasma Block™, PDM controlled inverter, fans. Design uses the finest quality material and machining for maximum performance and efficiency. All framework components are epoxy powder-coated.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold as well as greatly retarding damage caused by accidental ozone exposure.
- Directly installable by UL 508a panel house.
- Modular design for service simplicity.
- Instant-ON ozone production -- no warm-up time. Ideal for ‘over-the-road’ applications.
- No fragile glass or ceramic cylinders which are prone to breakage during shipping or when used in ‘over-the-road’ applications.
- Micro Channel® design results in high ozone concentration, reduced high-voltage levels and more energy-efficient operation. Design has been mechanically and electrically optimized for oxygen. Requires concentrator or bottle feed of at least -60°F dew point, filtered, positive-pressure oxygen. Materials in the gap are ceramic and aluminum.
- PTI designed custom ceramic high-voltage feed-thru provides the ultimate in high-voltage and high-pressure integrity, connection reliability, and safety.
- Precision-machined aluminum block eliminates inefficient hot spots and facilitates operation at high pressures as well as vacuum ride, through should a vacuum pulse occur. Only 1 psi drop with 60 LPM flow. As with any cell, the most predictable performance occurs in the positive-pressure domain. Maximum pressure 100 psi. 2.7 safety factor at 150 psi.
- 23 kHz operating frequency yields compact design, silent operation, lower cost, and no customer irritation due to high- pitched whine customarily present with older medium-frequency designs.
- Advanced design eliminates the possibility of ozone leakage from the body or fittings. The only ozone leak possible is at the customer-tightened ozone fitting. All non-metal materials are ozone rated.
- Ozone level automatically controlled to ± 1% from 170v to 260vac.
- The Inverter is a version of PTI’s popular SSD110. All control and interface features of the SSD110 are available in this product. To simplify customer use and serviceability, ALL of PTI’s Air and Liquid-cooled OEM systems use the same Input/Output control wiring connection points and signal levels. Said another way, unplugging the control connector from a 30g Air system and plugging into this 450g Water system will operate this system, with no wiring or PLC code changes, and no changes to your system user manual.
- Line voltage 208 - 240vac, 3 phase, 50/60hz, approx .6pf. Optional supply reactor available for improved power factor. Customer provided soft-start and phase-lose detect if needed.
- Inlet 1/2", Outlet 1/2”; both Stainless Compression Fittings are standard; 3/8” or 3/8” NPT on request.
- Pre-seasoned, calibrated and pre-adjusted to customers’ individual performance needs. Ready to install. Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals, are conducted to ensure the highest level of product quality, reliability and consistency.
- Patented design.
PTI will set up and tune units to the customers desired specifications.
Oxygen pressure - (5 - 98 psi) (UL 5x rated)
Oxygen flow liters/minute - ( .6 - 120 Lpm) or equivalent SCFH
Heat load btu/hr = 12300
Inlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8", other)
Outlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8", other)
Weight Lbs (Kg) : 89.09 (40.66)
(pdf format, view or download)
DAT210 is the standard control circuit board for this unit.