300g @ 5% PlasmaBlock® water cooled
A staple in the Plasma Block line. Available in Gen1 or Gen2. 3.4 lbs/day at 9.5% wt 6 LPM; 16 lbs/day at 4.7% wt 60 LPM (Oxygen or Concentrator). Pre-mounted, seasoned and tested package sub-system which includes individual operational status indicators for each Plasma Block® , PDM controlled inverter, fans.
For added application information, see the PlasmaBlock® Application Guide manual.
Refer to - Configuration Options Summary Sheet
- Silent, Rugged, Reliable, Safe, Efficient, Cost-effective, Compact, Light-Weight, Ceramic dielectrics.
- 3.4 lbs/day at 9.5% and 6 LPM; 16 lbs/day at 4.7% weight and 60 LPM (Oxygen or Concentrator).
- No exposed high-voltage safety hazards.
- Precise ozone control using Pulse Density Modulation (PDM) via potentiometer, 4/20ma or 0-10vdc.
- Precise Linear Control with Turndown to 1%
- Useful pressure range: 5-98 psi.
- Now available with PlasmaVIEW® software (optional).
- All high voltage is safely contained completely within the Plasma Blo3ck™ thereby eliminating shock hazards and dirt buildup which can cause dangerous flashover. High-voltage wiring is booted and all metal grounded.
- Pre-mounted, seasoned and tested package sub-system which includes cells, heat exchangers, inlet gas flow meters, all inlet/outlet piping, manifolds, transformers, individual operational status indicators for each Plasma Block™, PDM controlled inverter, fans. Design uses the finest quality material and machining for maximum performance and efficiency. All framework components are epoxy powder-coated.
- Directly installable by UL 508a panel house.
- Modular design for service simplicity.
- Instant-ON ozone production -- no warm-up time. Ideal for ‘over-the-road’ applications.
- No fragile glass or ceramic cylinders which are prone to breakage during shipping or when used in ‘over-the-road’ applications.
- Micro Channel® design results in high ozone concentration, reduced high-voltage levels, and more energy-efficient operation. Design has been mechanically and electrically optimized for oxygen. Requires concentrator or bottle feed of at least -60°F dew point, filtered, positive-pressure oxygen. Materials in the gap are ceramic and aluminum.
- PTI designed custom ceramic high-voltage feed thru provides the ultimate in high-voltage and high-pressure integrity, connection reliability, and safety.
- Precision-machined aluminum block eliminates inefficient hot spots and facilitates operation at high pressures as well as vacuum ride through, should a vacuum pulse occur. Only 1 psi drop with 60 LPM flow. As with any cell, the most predictable performance occurs in the positive-pressure domain. Maximum pressure 98 psi. certified by UL at 5x rating.
- 23 kHz operating frequency yields compact design, silent operation, lower cost, and no customer irritation due to high- pitched whine customarily present with older medium-frequency designs.
- Advanced design eliminates the possibility of ozone leakage from the body or fittings. The only ozone leak possible is at the customer-tightened ozone fitting. All non-metal materials are ozone rated.
- Ozone level automatically controlled to ± 1% from 170v to 260vac.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold as well as greatly retarding damage caused by accidental ozone exposure.
- The Inverter is a version of PTI’s popular SSD110. All control and interface features of the SSD110 are available in this product. To simplify customer use and serviceability, ALL of PTI’s Air and Liquid-cooled OEM systems use the same Input/Output control wiring connection points and signal levels. Said another way, you can unplug the control connector from a 30g Air system and plug it into this 300g Water system, and still be fully operational. No wiring or PLC changes are needed, and changes to your system user manual would not be necessary.
- Line voltage 208 - 240vac, 3 phase, 50/60hz, approx .6pf. Optional supply reactor available for improved power factor. Customer provided soft-start and phase-loss detect if needed.
- All gas and water connections are 3/8” NPT.
- Pre-seasoned, calibrated and pre-adjusted to customers’ individual performance needs. Ready to install. Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals, are conducted to ensure the highest level of product quality, reliability and consistency.
- Patented design.
PTI will set up and tune units to the customers desired specifications.
Oxygen pressure - (5 - 98 psi) (UL 5x rated)
Oxygen flow liters/minute - ( .4 - 80 Lpm) or equivalent SCFH
Heat load btu/hr = 8200
Inlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8", other)
Outlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8", other)
Weight Lbs (Kg) : 69.0 (31.33)
(pdf format, view or download)
DAT210 is the standard control circuit board for this unit.