50g @ 5% 23g @ 8% PlasmaBlock®
One of the new design Plasma Blocks featuring a one-piece block/heat sink that dissipates heat more efficiently and allows greater ozone generation related to it's overall size. 24g / hr (1.3 ppd)@ 8% weight and 3 lpm. 40g / hr (2.1 ppd) @ 5% weight and 10 lpm (oxygen or concentrator at 300 watts.
For added application information, see the PlasmaBlock® Application Guide manual.
Refer to - Configuration Options Summary Sheet
- Silent, Rugged, Reliable, Cost-effective, Compact and Light Weight, Ceramic, Air-cooled and power-Efficient.
- 24g / hr (1.3 ppd)@ 8% weight and 3 lpm. 40g / hr (2.1 ppd) @ 5% weight and 10 lpm (oxygen or
- concentrator at 300 watts.
- No exposed, high-voltage safety hazards.
- Precise ozone control using Pulse Density Modulation (PDM) via potentiometer, 4/20ma or 0-10vdc.
- Precise Control with Turn-down to 1%.
- Useful pressure range: 5 – 100 psi.
- Now available with PlasmaVIEW ® software (optional).
- All high voltage is safely contained completely within the Plasma Blo3ck©, thereby eliminating shock hazards and dirt buildup which can cause dangerous flashover. High-voltage wiring is booted and all metal grounded.
- Advanced design eliminates the possibility of ozone leakage from the body or fittings. The only ozone leak possible is at the customer-tightened ozone fitting. All non-metal materials are ozone rated.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold as well as greatly retarding damage caused by accidental ozone exposure.
- Directly installable by UL 508a panel house.
- Micro Channel® design results in high-concentration, reduced high-voltage levels and more efficient operation. Requires concentrator or bottle feed of at least -60°F dew point, filtered, positive-pressure oxygen. Materials in the gap are ceramic and aluminum.
- Ideal for ‘over-the-road’ applications. Instant-ON ozone production -- no warm-up time.
- Precision-machined aluminum block eliminates inefficient hot spots, and facilitates operation at high pressures, as well as vacuum ride through. Only 2 psi drop with 10 LPM flow. As with any cell, the most predictable performance occurs in the positive-pressure domain. Sustained vacuum will damage cell. Maximum pressure 100 psi, certified by UL at 5X rating.
- Ozone level is automatically controlled to ± 1% from 85 to130vac, or 170v to 260vac, depending on the model.
- Pre-mounted, seasoned and tested package sub-system which includes cell, transformer, inverter and fan. Design uses the finest quality materials and machining for maximum performance and efficiency.
- The Inverter is a reduced-power version of PTI’s popular SSD110. All control and interface features of the SSD110 are available in this product.
- 23 kHz operating frequency for silent operation; Line voltage 120v or 240v, 50/60hz.
- Inlet 1/4", Outlet 1/4”; both Stainless Compression fittings are standard; 3/8” or 1/4” NPT on request.
- Pre-seasoned, calibrated and pre-adjusted to customers’ individual performance needs. Ready to install.
- Rigorous 100% performance, as well as burn-in tests of all electricals, are conducted to ensure the highest level of product quality, reliability and consistency.
PTI will set up and tune units to the customers desired specifications.
Oxygen pressure - (5 - 100 psi) (UL 5x rated)
Oxygen flow liters/minute - (3 - 15 Lpm) or equivalent SCFH
Heat load btu/hr = 1360
Chassis (regular or alternate)
Inlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8", other)
Outlet fittings (none, 1/4", 3/8", other)
Weight Lbs (kg) : 13.5 (6.22)
(pdf format, view or download)
How to read the performance graphs
PlasmaBlock Performance Specs (heat dissipation, current, ozone output)
DAT210 is the standard control circuit board for this unit.
DAT210 Quick Start Manual
DAT210 Installation and Operation Manual