Solid State Ozone Power Supply 10 watt / med frequency
Designed specifically for under-the-counter continuous or intermittent duty corona-discharge ozone-generation and electrostatic applications. Ideal for point of use applications such as small pools, hot tubs, campers, recreational vehicles and yachts. State-of-the-art design operates at the nominal frequency of 1khz and automatically compensates for variations in line voltage.
- Designed specifically for under-the-counter continuous or intermittent duty corona-discharge ozone-generation and electrostatic applications. Ideal for point of use applications such as small pools, hot tubs, campers, recreational vehicles and yachts.
- State-of-the-art design operates at the nominal frequency of 1khz and automatically compensates for variations in line voltage.
- Cost effective, compact and low-voltage design, intended to simplify the UL approval process.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- The complete package includes: wall-adapter step-down transformer, complete electronics with automatic line-voltage variation compensation, pulse-width and pulse-rate adjustments, high-voltage pulse coil. The 10-16vdc / 10 watts unit is suitable for typical under-counter uses.
- Low volume orders are supplied with potentiometers’ adjustments which control pulse-width and pulse- repetition rate. The base frequency is 1khz. Production volumes need not include adjustments, and are preset to customer specifications. Best results are achieved using low capacitance ozone generator designs. If silent operation is required and somewhat lower ozone is acceptable, a 10-15khz version is also available.
- Epoxy-potted module ensures a long trouble-free life in warm, moist environs.
- This short-circuit-proof current-limiting module is designed to withstand continuous operation in the most demanding of electrical and temperature environs.
- Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperatures to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Standard configuration is end point grounded 7.5kv to 10kv peak pulse voltage. The standard design operates in the range of 10 to 16 volts. Line-voltage transformers available: 120v 50/60hz & 220v 50/60hz (see back for details). Consult the factory for custom configurations.
- Separate ground stud ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure.
- Highly qualified technical support, with a thorough understanding of ozone applications.
- Custom mounting solutions available upon request.
|1||HFE109||120/60||20||15||7.5 to 10||N/A||End Gnd||N/A||1.0(.5)|
(pdf format, view or download)