Electronic Ozone Transformer 50 - 100 watt ET and ETI series
20khz design for high ozone production and long service life in severe service applications. Silent, state of the art, commercial quality, patented design features assure significant increase in operational performance. Both the 50 and 100 watt products are UL & CSA Recognized Components. Output current is adjustable via onboard potentiometer.
- 20khz design for high ozone production and long service life in severe service applications such as corona discharge ozone generation, electrostatics, and static bars.
- Designed specifically for harsh electrical and environmental demands imposed by continuous-duty corona discharge ozone- generation and electrostatic applications. UL & CSA Recognized Components.
- Silent, state-of-the-art, commercial quality, patented design features assure significant increase in operational performance.
- Cost-effective, field-proven, compact, lightweight and high- generation-efficient design. 1 year limited warranty.
- Optional 4-20ma Opto-Coupled Interface to facilitate ORP, PLC and computer control.
- The complete self-contained package connects directly to the power line using common spade connectors. Power conversion is accomplished at 20,000hz for efficient and silent operation. This PATENTED circuit has been verified by an outside laboratory to comply with the most stringent government standards for Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
- Both the 50 and 100 watt products are UL & CSA Recognized Components.
- Output current is adjustable via onboard potentiometer. Adjustment has little effect on operating frequency or output voltage.
- An optional Opto-coupled 4-20ma (or 0-12vdc) interface enables remote or PLC control of the ETs’ output current while providing the highest possible isolation protection from power line transients. A zero (0) current or broken loop turns the ET off. Onboard jumpers can be strapped to disable the interface board.
- High-voltage output waveform is substantially sinusoidal.
- Simple and reliable quick-clip mounting reduces the end product assembly time.
- Ozone resistant transformer encapsulation ensures long trouble-free life in harsh environments.
- This short-circuit-proof, current-limiting topology is designed to withstand continuous operation in the most demanding of electrical and temperature environments.
- Rigorous 100% performance as well as burn-in tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperatures to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Standard configuration: end point grounded 5kv or 10kv rms voltage ranges, power either 50 or 100 watts. Line voltage models available: 120v 50/60hz. Midpoint ground and floating secondary configurations on request. Please consult the factory for custom configurations.
- Separate ground connection ensures proper grounding to the generator and enclosure.
|1||ET106051||120 / 50:60||60||50||6.0||N/A||
|2||ET104101||120 / 50:60||120||100||4.0||N/A||End Gnd||Above||.59 (.268)|
|3||ET106101||120 / 50:60||120||100||6.0||N/A||End Gnd||Above||.59 (.268)|
|4||ET108101||120 / 50:60||120||100||8.0||N/A||End Gnd||Above||.59 (.268)|
|5||ET110101||120 / 50:60||120||100||10.0||N/A||End Gnd||Above||.60 (.272)|
Due to recent UL aproval, the product designations have changed:
ET165 is not ET106051
ET172 is now ET106101
Add $18 for interface option.
Consult factory for pricing and availability of unlisted models. Prices are subject to change without notice.
(pdf format, view or download)