DAT210 70250 Inverter Assembly
The DAT210 inverter assembly simplifies assembly and solves several circuit problems that shorten component life. Soft start feature prevents startup current surges from weakening circuit breakers. DAT210 (Digital Auto Tuning) compensates for generator pressure and flow changes automatically. Tested assembly reduces installation mistakes. Reduces inverter mains current by about 50%.
The DAT210 Inverter Assembly solves several circuit problems that shorten
Component life and simplifies assembly of products at an install site.
Benefits and Features of the Assembly
- Soft start feature to prevent startup current surges from weakening circuit breakers
- Power factor correction to 0.95 for accurate current measurements
- Three phase 208 – 240 VAC rectification for single phase high frequency output
- 4.5 KW rating (P/N 70250-1) 2.2 KW (P/N 70250)
- DAT210 (Digital Auto Tuning) compensates for generator pressure and flow changes automatically
- No inverter and transformer failure due to brownout, operating changes or cell fault
- Reduces OEM inventory
- Reduces expense of installing many components to achieve the same results
- Tested assembly reduces installation mistakes
- Completes electronics package required for ozone generators
- Reduces inverter mains current by about 50%
- Extends inverter component life
Recommended installation (click here for a larger view)
Plasma Technics, Inc ® (PTI) assumes no responsibility or liability for specific application results
PTI supplies only components for ozone systems and not the complete system. The complete system
is the responsibility of the ozone system manufacturer and/or others involved in a specific project.
(pdf format, view or download)