30g Block Subassembly (water-cooled)
The standard 30g ozone generating block built with a water-cooling plate vs a fan and heat sink. Inverters and power supply are ordered seperate. Improved performance due to the water cooling. Precision-machined aluminum block eliminates inefficient hot spots. Optimum performance pressure band from 10 psi to 20 psi. Stackable: very cost-effective.
Typically used with a DAT210 Inverter from PTI and an SP310 PTI Transformer
- Reliable, Cost-effective, Compact, Light Weight, Ceramic, Liquid-cooled and power-Efficient.
- 2.2 lbs/day at 8.5% and 5 LPM, 5 lbs/day at 5.13% weight and 15 LPM (Oxygen or Concentrator).
- Micro gap design results in high concentration, reduced high-voltage levels and more efficient operation.
- Precision-machined aluminum block eliminates inefficient hot spots. Optimum performance pressure band from 10 psi to 20 psi. 4.4 psi drop with 15 LPM flow. As with any cell, the most predictable performance occurs in the positive pressure domain.
- Stackable: very cost-effective.
- Ozone level automatically controlled to ± 1% from 190 to 260vac.
- The Inverter is PTI’s popular SSD110. All control and interface features of the SSD110 are available in this product. [ Freq., Voltage, PDM, Digital ON/OFF, Enable and Freq. outputs. ±15vdc, +5vdc available.]
- High operating frequency for silent operation. Several magnetics’ packages available to accommodate a wide range of multi-block systems, pressure ranges and price points.
- Premium dry style, long-life magnetics.
- Inverter will drive up to 3 cells for easy system scaling.
- Line voltage 208v, 220v, 240v, 50/60hz. No selection jumpers; system automatically compensates.
- Inlet 3/8", Outlet 3/8”: both Stainless Fittings.
- UL and CSA Listed Inverter.
- Rigorous 100% performance and burnin tests of all electricals are conducted at elevated operating temperature to ensure the highest level of product quality and reliability.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold, as well as greatly retards damage caused by accidental ozone exposure.